A place to molest people with cool music news, gear, shows, pictures, etc.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Coachella

So the big story this past weekend was of course Coachella. Seeing as I didn't attend, I'm going to send you over to Stereogum's coverage. My big summer festival is as always ACL, and it's not until the end of summer. The atmosphere is almost identical as I recall a couple of years ago. If this was on TV, it would be the part where the screen does that cool wavy thing and goes back in time. I remember sitting in a 110° dust storm, with the only thing between me and the white hot sun was a flimsy-ass paper shade. I still to this day don't know how that fucking thing didn't burst into flames. But hey, it's the price to pay to hear 3 straight days worth of great live music. And I'm glutton for punishment goddammit.

In other West Coast Festival news, there's the KROQ Weenie Roast on May 19. For the lineup, go here.


Credit | Fark This

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home