A place to molest people with cool music news, gear, shows, pictures, etc.

Monday, August 20, 2007

The Foo

It looks as though Foo Fighters could be back to true form. As reported earlier, they used the same producer they used on "Colour And The Shape" on the new album (Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace) they're dropping next month. And the new single (Pretender) sounds great. Oh and now they've done a cool cover of Arcade Fire's "Keep The Car Running" ...

Before kicking into "Keep The Car Running," Dave says:
I chose this song 'cause I listen to it every morning when I wake up and I figured it'd be a great song to do here 'cause I'm still waking and I figure can't wake up 'til I listen to this song so I might as well play it!
Turns out Mr. Grohl's a big Fire fan (recently telling RS "[Keep The Car Running] is a great fucking song").

The MP3 can be downloaded here.

Credit | Fark This

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home